(A) PROVISION OF WELFARE TO CONSTITUENCY
- Facilitating the Tarring of Gbabiabidun Street in Ilorin South Local Government.
- Introduction of zoning system in B/F III in order to ease selection for political posts.
- Provision of hall to entertain youth in watching weekly EPL, Laliga and other weekly continental football method.
- 2013 Empowerment (best empowerment programme so far) in the history of Ilorin East & South, where close to N100 million was expended as well documented in the relevant booklet.
- Completion and furnishing of Film Centre which is now used as Party Secretariat.
- First ever facilitation successful constitution a housing estate for members of the South Kwara. State House of Assembly at 4- Bedroom New GRA.
- Provision of several manual motorized Industrial electric Solar Borehole System (e.g. Opomalu oke, Gbabiabidun, tanke Gbugbu.
- Distribution of 11 vehicles to party faithful as Empowerment.
- Purchase of 500KVA transformers at various places.
- Re-electrification of Gbabiabidun Community.
11. Re-electrification of Ile Elemu/Baba Hammadu Area.
- Repair of Opomalu-Edun junction Transformer.
- Facilitating Solar Street light system.
- Sponsoring of constituent of pilgrimage in Holy Land i.e (Hajj and Umrah) 2017.
- Sponsoring of constituent to Jerusalem, The latest was in 2018.
- Financial assistance to our people in various ways, the latest was N1.5m to BF3 women.
- Empowering of our youth with huge amount of money to start SMEs.
- Facilitating Employment of youth at various levels, (Federal, State and Local) e.g Teaching Hospital UITH Ilorin, Copyright Commission, Federal Appeal Court, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Local Govt, Shariah Court, KWIRS, INEC, KWASU, etc.
- Facilitating political appointments e.g Council Secretary, Supervisor and Board Members etc.
- Donated hundreds of bag of various food items to SUBEB Teachers & NULGE Staff when they could not receive many months of their salaries.
- Financial support of pilgrims .
- Ramadan packages for constituents .
- Ileya special package to our Imams and clerics.
- Facilitating Printing jobs for ASSPON members.
- Provision of befitting car for Ward Chairman .
- Empowered youths with the sum N3,000,000.
- B-Awarded full scholarship for law school to a lady who bagged 1st class in law at the East local Government.
- Free online registration for all Kwarans at his constituency office.
- Provision of Women empowerment
- Provision of various assistance to members of various communities during their weeding and naming ceremonies as well as Fidau Prayers
- Approval of Increment of KWHA casual staff salaries.
- Facilitating of permanent appointments for causal staff into the State Civil Service
33. Regular Training and re-training of staff
The current Legislature had on several occasions intervened in resolving industrial disputes between the state government and labor unions to restore industrial harmony in the State. Examples of such interventions are the industrial crisis between the state government and staffers of the state owned tertiary institutions, industrial disputed between government and the state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) and the National Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE).